Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Nothing to say...much!

I for once have nothing to say, but being the ever faithful blogger, am going to pull something out just for the sake of it..!

I have nothing to say cos I was a complete bum over the weekend. Apart from going to Shimonoseki for sushi and Jo and Jocelyn's company on Friday night, and then Jo coming to play on Sunday, I did nothing. It was nice though, I got out "Along Came Polly" - fun and cute movie. Actually I have wanted to watch it since I was home and my brother told me about the 'shart' line!! What's a 'shart' I hear you people who haven't seen it ask? Well, it's when you fart and a little shit comes out! So gross, but oh-so funny!! Anyway...yeah, I also finally watched "The Last Samurai" - really enjoyed it, jolly good. So yeah, that was my weekend. Oh and I talked to Meagan and Mary. Abra, I wanted to call you, but I got wind of the fact you were doing your exam on Satuday, so didn't want to interrupt study...and then it was tricky working out the time to call, I figured you would've got really drunk on Saturday night! So I shall try this week, 16 hours is a big chunk of time difference ne!

Well I better go, it's kyu-shoku time...hmm, it actually doesn't look half bad! I too am going to Shikoku this weekend. I am looking forward to the Asahi Brewery tour, which has a beer garden with Beer (obviously) and mutton! Of course one woud prefer lamb, but mutton will suffice. Louise and I intend to have a mint sauce making/CD burning evening this week! Asa is pumping as you can imagine!

2 Comments:

At 12/10/04 3:39 pm, Blogger Abra said...

you best update this site soon methinks!

 
At 13/10/04 7:21 pm, Blogger J said...

selene goddamn update girl!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home