Friday, September 10, 2004

School and stuff...

I have 30 minutes until my next and final class of the day at Omine High. It's been rather boring, but I'm getting there... I shouldn't complain, seeing as I now come here every week instead of every second week.

So just for the sake of saying, it's raining today, but typhoons are not here nor on their way! Can you believe though that there are still some houses in the ken without power!!!? I mean it has been nearly four days since power got cut in some places, and it just seems so strange and archaic that power can be cut off for so long... But then again, this is Japan, and I did once thing it was some kind of technological superworld, until I moved to the Guch...!

Hiroshima last weekend. It was fun. I barely got pissed, yet still managed to be genki all night, and not even feel like the hours were dragging as we waited for the first shinkansen. There was a nice mix of newbies and oldies, so yeah it was all good. I did miss you Meag, Mary and Abra, especially when I saw lots of the ol' regulars... At Mac bar I saw the 'Saddam Hussein' lookalike guy, he's had a hair cut and wasn't wearing that bucket type hat! At El Barcos, 'Mr Lovin' Himself while he dances in the mirror' guy was there...still dancing sexily to himself, but he had a girl with him...!? Weird! The highlight would be seeing the guy that Meag scored..twice maybe! The one that ended up being in Fukuoka another weekend! I saw him, and thought oh I think that's the guy, and then figgered (!!? spelling for you Meag!) that it was when he kept looking over at us! Then he and his mate approached. I was like Hi, we've met before eh? and he said yeah (Maybe?) and then the punchline, he asked about 'Megu'!! When I said that she has gone home to America, he goes (and I shit you not!), 'Ohhh nooo' (exerting pain and guttedness), with his hand on his heart...! This could all have been a display of love? Or it could've just been him gutted cos he missed making it a hat-trick of Meag make-outs? But all the same, Meag you could have been in there, but missed out..!!

So yeah that was amusing. And also amusing was, as mentioned by Jo, her and the marine guy Matt chatting at the ramen shop! My God it was funny! Even to the extent of having ramen noodles half way down my throat because I had to stop eating to laugh! The winning comment was, "You're the worst girl I've ever met!" Ah, good on you Jo!

So tonight Gerard, Louise and I are going to meet the girls in Shimonoseki for SUSHI!! Very excited is Selene for her first salmon and cheese in over a month! Then we might drink a little before coming back to Asa. Tomorrow night, Jason (new Onoda JET) is having drinks and dinner thing, so think we are going there... Other than that, shall keep thing quiet...

Ok, I'm off now. BTW, my computer has pooped itself, hopefully I can get it fixed, or I'm going to have to buy a new one... One cannot live without her computer!

2 Comments:

At 10/9/04 9:39 pm, Blogger J said...

it was a unfair comment, he was a big jessie!!

 
At 13/9/04 4:51 pm, Blogger Selene said...

always the charengi setter..!! we'll see Mary-chan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home