Monday, September 27, 2004

Sexy Bouncer is BACK!!

Need I say more! As I don't want my blog to be the same as Jo's Fukuoka account, I will write about other stuff! So yeah, it was a good night...started off with a drink in Big Cock, and who should be playing...Blue! You girls will be proud of the enthusiasm with which Jo and I sang that song! There was another one...but I forget..!

Yeah, and then later when we were leaving the little Cock, who should I walk by, and then do a double take...but sexy Bouncer! It has to be said that it was the highlight of the night! Turns out Kenjo has been off with a judo injury!

I had my poorest drinking night in all Fukuoka history...I'm sure I only had about 6 drinks! Shock, horror! But honestly, Wednesday night f##ked me! I had one drink on Friday night, and I'm sure I felt slightly hungover on Saturday. Then Saturday night I had to stop cos I had nauseous feelings coming over me! I will be back in form for next time I'm sure... But this weekend coming is going to be very lazy me thinks...

So on other news that I was meant to write about ages ago, Jo, Gerard and I are booked to for Vietnam for 2 weeks at Christmas! Fun ne! I think the 3 people (or am I being generous) who read this may already know, but oh well! Abra you needn't be concerned about us...we will sort out where we are going and what we'll do sometime soon!!

Tomorrow I am judging the Asa-gun speech contest. Today I am coaching some of the students who are entering... Is that wrong! It would be in my country I'm sure! It'll be all good though. I will be the oh-so respected native-English speaking judge, get a little money, and a yummy obento, all for simply sitting and judging who does the best recitation of such wonders as 'Freddie the Falling Leaf', 'The Emerald Lizard', 'Mothers' Lullaby' and not to forget 'Mrs Evans on the Titanic'! Yay!

2 Comments:

At 28/9/04 3:18 pm, Blogger Abra said...

I miss my favorite island folk! I am thinking soon it will be too cold for you to wear your grass skirt and you will have to start roasting wild boar over the fire pit as your kind does every winter. ok, sorry, not sure what am talking about. and i definitely agree that it is somehow wrong that the judge of the speech contest (you) is also the paid coach of many of the entrants. hehe. gotta love japan. i think it is too dangerous for you and jo to go to vietnam, but i know for a fact that portland, oregon, usa is super safe. just though would let you know.

 
At 28/9/04 6:53 pm, Blogger J said...

ah the beauty of speech contest!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home