Friday, August 13, 2004

Last night I went to the pub, The Sail, with Jem cos Greg wanted us to go have a drink with him. So since I was driving, I settled for a R & C...Raspberry and Coke for those not in the know! A friend of my brother, Rangi, was playing. Man, how I miss going to the pub and just chillin' and listening to live music. So sad...!

Tonight I'm going out for tea with some of my friends, and Kylie a friend from Dunedin is coming up too, so shall be fun. Tomorrow night is my first night out in NZ since I came back, first night out in Timaru!! Better be a goodie!

Oh funny thing...saw a bit of the Simpsons the other night, and it was so funny. Bart and Lisa ended up in the same grade, and they were going on a field trip so Marge says "Bart, Lisa, I got you matching fanny packs!", "Look, you have the same fanny packs!", then they were fighting, and Marge says "Stop fighting, you'll spill the juice in your fanny packs!"...now I don't now if it's just me (and I'm sure Mary will find it amusing), but it was freckin' funny, and so seemed like Marge was being crass!!

Well, I have to go visiting...later :)

1 Comments:

At 16/8/04 12:19 am, Blogger Selene said...

I can't get Abra's site either... Weird...!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home