Friday, October 22, 2004

Last update from annoying school computer...!

Yay, today at 5.30pm-ish, my new laptop is arriving! Oh how I can't wait, it seems like an eternity since I last used my own computer. I would have got it earlier, but I couldn't afford it til after pay day! Damn it! So now it's paid for and I'm poor for another month...but after that folks I have big saving plans..!

So, just briefly I will tell a sad story. Everyday when I get on to a computer at school, I log into my blog and read lovely comments, and I might update. Then I always check the blogs of those who left Japan, promising to keep us over here updated on their re-entry into the homeland. There is a moment when I think 'today might be the day, when Mary has a great story about going to Essex all blinged up and partying with Lee', or as I go to Meag's blog, I wonder if I will read that she's managed to snag herself a J-boy of her own in Cincinnati! You get my drift...humour me guys, and write something for me! And Abra, start a new blog, cos you're quite funny really and I want to read your wisdom!

This weekend is the Shimonoseki Party. Tis going be a good one, after Jo and Jocelyn put the word out numerous times, the numbers have risen big time. Kind of scary to think possibly 40 plus people are meant to fit into two apartments..! You never know though, we may have been underestimating the spaciousness of J-apartments all this time...!

4 Comments:

At 22/10/04 5:15 pm, Blogger Abra said...

am thinking of starting one up again this weekend. am having trouble with a title though. any suggestions? also, i have no idea how to do the comments and all that other fancy stuff anymore. i might need help from my nerdy friends (as in you and jo). hehe.

 
At 22/10/04 6:39 pm, Blogger Selene said...

funny Abra! just cos we have time on our hands! You should name it...Oh I don't know...will keep thinking about it...

 
At 22/10/04 8:20 pm, Blogger J said...

how about the downass ho? or sad abra? abracadabra?

 
At 23/10/04 2:08 am, Blogger Selene said...

I thought of Abracadabra too! Good minds ne!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home