Saturday, August 07, 2004

tired...

am really tired, and it is 12.20am, so must sleep, but just quickly blog to keep my fans attentive! So in about 10 hours I will go on my wee trip HOME! Yay, the much anticipated, dreamed about, longed for return to the homeland, the island, the land of the long, white cloud...has come! Amazing really when you think how I started the countdown at 17 weeks!

So I have been frantically cleaning, and packing, and stressing about the weight of my luggage. I hate packing, and my stuff is so heavy. I have so much omiyage, so the receipients better be grateful! I'm over it now, I am just going to take it, and if it's over weight...do one or all of the following...1. plead ignorance 2. beg 3. tell them it's because I have so much omiyage for my loved-ones 4. cry. Hopefully they won't be too mean cos my hand luggage that now holds all the breakables is also way heavy!

So I am also tired cos we had two days at prefectural office (kencho) having an orientation with the newbies. It was really fun. Seems like lots of the new people are really nice, and shall be keen to go out drinking! It was also nice to be on the 'in' side of all the inside jokes! I remember last year when all the returners joked about stuff we didn't have a clue about, and we were like "whatever, eh!"!! SO yeah, fun times!

Then we got back, and took Louise to Nitanda to meet Yuka and Mrs Kimura, lovely friends of AETs in Asa. Really lovely, and then Ya-kun (Yuka's husband) and his mate turned up...hilarious as the mate started asking us if we knew every hip hop, rap, thug-like group or band he knew..! We knew a few, but times like that, I missed Abra, she would've been so down with everything he was saying! And he even rapped for us, she so could've showed him how it's done! Then he started propositioning Meagan...in a Sugi-eque type way..!!!

Okay must go to bed! Next time I write I will be in NZ! Watch out for exciting tales of the Island Folks return to the Mother land soon!! And also, I have a few quotes from ZEN ZEN Yamaguchi AJET Magazine too! Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home