Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Another day down...

So today at the office I planned the perfect entertainment to keep me busy all day.  And I did stay busy all day too, well done me!  So I started in my usual fashion by reading the paper and doing the crossword.  Could barely do any of it though, chotto tricky today. 
 
After that, I started my project of the day...making a Thailand Photo Album...with a few stories about the fun stuff!  I got a cool recycled paper book from Christine in Thailand for my secret santa pressie, then I simply glued the photos in!  I also had captions (on blue paper), and every now and then I wrote wee stories (on green paper) about such things as our first night out in Patong Beach when we ended up at every random bar in the place, our Phi Phi Islands Xmas Day, Ping-Pong Ball show night, etc, etc.  I am rather impressed with my album, and all day I could tell people wanted to see the photos...but I wasn't going to share!  But later the lovely OL saw the postcard of the Emerald Buddha Pavillion, so asked to look at the photos.  I was a little embarrassed as most of them were of us drinking, and some of one Megan, and one Christine pole-dancing!!  No worries, gave her something to tell the office after I left for the day!!
 
So that was my day, but now I am a tad concerned about what to do tomorrow...I will have to study some Japanese since I didn't today.  But, in all honesty, one can only study Japanese for so long...AND then, there is still Friday... ARGHH!  Must go put my thinking cap on...

3 Comments:

At 22/7/04 2:19 pm, Blogger J said...

i know the boredom. urgh.

 
At 23/7/04 1:37 am, Blogger Selene said...

I'm glad you sympathise Jo.

 
At 23/7/04 6:00 pm, Blogger Selene said...

you are such a smarty Mary!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home