Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hen's Night

Here you see Jem and I looking a bit freaky with Jo on Saturday night as we celebrated her impending wedding. Unfortunately a lot of friends from out of town, but we had fun all the same! Went out for dinner with friends and fam. Jem and I organised a peg game, where everyone has 2 pegs and we weren't allowed to say "Jo", "Paul", "wedding" or "drink", if someone caught you out they took your peg. Ended up being well successful and rather hilarious as we tried not to say the taboo words. Then there was a 'Jo and Paul quiz'. Earlier in the week Jem and I had filmed Paul answering questions, then at dinner Jo had to guess what Paul would've answered. She did very well, and we gave her a nice tacky veil that we'd made (can't believe she looked lovely in it!), and terribly ugly white satin wedding heart bag, with pink fluffy handle to match her veil, a nice badge, camera and a number of tasks to complete in town during the night. All round it was a fun night and Jo seemed to enjoy it too, which was the objective!

This morning I sat out in the sun (though a bit overcast at times) for about an hour to try get a bit of colour before the wedding. Tonight I realised my back is bright red! One hour I tell you! Lesson: NZ has stronger sun than I remembered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home