Sunday, November 06, 2005

Recently...

  • Went to Dunedin to visit the few mates I still have down there. Had nice time catching up and hanging out with friends.
  • While I was walking along the main street in Dunedin talking to my mate Rachel, saw some birds on the footpath. Continued walking and talking, and next thing you know, I kicked a bird! My God, my heart was pounding - like who kicks a bird! The poor thing was bound to have died of shock or head injuries.
  • Arrived at a pub and saw a guy jumping a high gate, then saw a guy and cop running along. So assisted in their quest to catch a baddie! Or 3 it turned out they were looking for, not sure of the background to the chase.
  • Drove home on Saturday morning and got pulled up for speeding. My first speed ticket - 112km/h in 100km/h zone (state highway 1) = $80 fine. Just what an overspending, unemployed person needs!
  • Had some guy fawkes at my mates flat on Saturday. Highlight was her down on the lawn with her caving head lamp on lighting them, esp. when the grand finale of the "red devil". It went off big, then fell over, and shot into the hedge making it glow with live embers! Twas quite amusing!
  • Still haven't heard back about my job interview. Probably hear something tomorrow.
  • Can you believe I kicked a bird!?

2 Comments:

At 7/11/05 12:17 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you kicked it. Hate them, scary beggars grrrrrrr

 
At 8/11/05 12:53 am, Blogger Selene said...

I think it was a dumb one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home