Thursday, November 10, 2005

Update...

Today I went to Christchurch again. This time for testing at a recruitment agency on behalf of ..., the place I interviewed for last week. For two and a half hours I did tests for internet, alpha-numerical data entry, windows 2000, verbal reasoning (odd word out and 'swim is to fish as fly is to...?), numerical reasoning (2, 4, 6, 8... what's the next number, etc), and some other reasoning one with patterns - odd one out and what comes next. Then there was a personality type test to see what type of sales person I am (strongly agree, agree, in between....etc). Finally I had to write a letter to a customer. Phew, talk about whole lot of shit to do! Supposedly I passed with flying colours, and they will pass the information back to ... who'll decide the next step I guess... Watch this space!

P.S. It was 30 degrees when I left Christchurch! Bring on summer!!

1 Comments:

At 11/11/05 9:18 am, Blogger J said...

bird

 

Post a Comment

<< Home