Sunday, October 30, 2005

A bit of Lee goss for Abra!

Heard this on the radio the other morning:

Ex Blue member LEE RYAN is taking on rapper 50 CENT. Lee thinks that 50 "is not tough at all". Lee also said that he “meet up with 50 a while ago he's not really that tough. Not tough at all. They don't scare me. They want to come down my area then they'll see what rough really is."

Hmm, now I don't know what either 50 cent or Lee's upbringings were like, but didn't Lee grow up in Essex like our Mary!? And who is "they"? I thought 50 cent was one person...that Lee, ah bless'm!

2 Comments:

At 31/10/05 8:24 am, Blogger Abra said...

%0 cent grew up on the hard streets of somewhere tougher than Essex is my guess. Maybe Detroit? Not sure. Anyway, before becoming a rap star he was a drug dealer and has been shot 9 times. I don't think Lee has even been shot once (poor guy!). "We" is probably referring to G-Unit, this group of rappers 50 is in. Thanks for the quote Selene!

 
At 2/11/05 12:33 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Am amazed by Abra in-depth knowledge of all things ghetto cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home