Saturday, October 01, 2005

Whoa/// a blog just published and I wanst ready to publish

...how weird..! so the blog below is actually written ath e same time as this, so should really come at thei start of thins... if youi get what I mean...

So we went into town, and it was pretty cool so some people and it was weird ro see people who wer emy oldest brithers year at school but I'd never seen them oout before I went to Japna. The WEIRDEST thing I swa was this family friends kid who claims to be 18, but I don't think I've seen him since he was like 7! So scary, as the only thing I remember of him is when I was at his sisters birthday party when I wa young and after dinner he picks up his plate and knife nad fork and start s walkong towrds the kitchen . His mum saiys wat are you doiing , and he says I'm taking my plkate to the kitchen." He had to be told that you don't have to do that in a restaurant! - anyway, I'm definitely feeling a tad old!

We to a few other bars, and we ended up seeing our mate Jo's brother out, who had to caom back from Aussie to like cos of a bad injury... Cracked me up that he only got backt o town at 6.30pm but was already out! Was cool to talk to him cos when I was yiounger at high school and he ws a couple of years older than us, I was fully intimidated by him! But its good what a few drinks and a few years can do!

Ok I think I have honestly rambled enough, and I should go to bed. I apoligive for the mistakes in writing this I have made But I have barely looked up at the screen the whole time and I have had a fe w few drinks so really I shoudlnt have even bothered realyy eh!

Oh weell... oyasumi yo!

P.S. I just rememered something
Last year when I came home Jem introduced me like this " THis is Selene, she's from Japan..."
Tonight she said " This is Selene, she's just lived in Japan for two years."
I feel so special! nIGHT!

1 Comments:

At 1/10/05 8:29 am, Blogger Unknown said...

No idea what the hell you're on about. You crazy crazy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home