Thursday, August 25, 2005

So very nearly finished!

YAY YAY YAY!!! Finished my last teaching practice yesterday, and my last assignment! So today and tomorrow are so very carefree that it's as if I've already finished! My last teaching practice, was a new approach - Test Teach Test (T.T.T. - different from TTT - Teacher Talk Time), anyway, I also had a CELTA course assessor watching, adn in general the lesson didn't go well! It wasn't terrible in that I felt sick and panicked that it wasn't working the whole 55 minutes. But it just wasn't working, and I kept realising what I shouldve done, after I hadn't done it! But I didn't care too much, cos I was FINISHED!!

Went out for yummy Japanese dinner and celebratory karaoke after! The karaoke place, although having lots of English songs lacked a lot of the old time karaoke classics, and we may have ODed with 3 hours...2 may have been enough!

I dreamed about lesson planning last night. I had the perfect warmer, and activities for during the lesson, but couldnt think of a good follow-up/freer practice! I was thinking that I'd have to ask Paul for some ideas, but then I woke up and realised I was just dreaming!

Will blog more about the course and stuff tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to meet my uncle whose here on business... yay for company credit cards, and uncles who can take some of my luggage back to NZ!

2 Comments:

At 25/8/05 4:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! It sounds like a blast over there! How long will you be in Thailand after your course is finished? Just wanted to say "Hi!"

 
At 25/8/05 6:45 pm, Blogger Selene said...

Reibies!! hey! Good to hear from you, I'll email when I get home. What you been up to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home