Saturday, October 01, 2005

excuse me cos.

I have been otuut drinking and I don't want ot turn on the light or correct errors so I wikl just lkeep typing while look ing as hard as I can at the keys...
so I ween tout drink ing with Jem tonight. we met her bf Phil and his mate Dan out. We had a few wines before we went into town, and we were talking about something at our mate Tans' place and I said it wa "super cool" - they all cracked up big time and were histerical about me saying that!? is that a weird thing to say or have I picked it up from someone some wehre?? Who knows!? bu ti didn't think it was so strange to say somthing was "super cool!"

1 Comments:

At 1/10/05 10:42 am, Blogger Abra said...

i don't know about "super cool" but i use super in front of other words all the time, so maybe you got it from an American.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home