Friday, July 29, 2005

One Night (and many more) in Bangkok!

Paul and I have made it to Bangkok. Wednesday was emotional of course, burst into tears at the BOE, which was really embarrassing. Then at the station was fine til the shinkansen was coming and the byes had to start. Once aboard I cried for a bit, but thankfully Paul kept me chatting away about pointless shit and it subsided.

At the airport we had 60 kgs between us - we were allowed 40, so the woman said I could take my suitcase on as hand luggage - don't get why that makes it different..? Leaving Japan was fine cos this guy leaving Oita-ken after 3 years kept talking and talking!! We were so tired but had to talk to him til Korea! Then leaving Korea, and Paul was asleep, I had time to ponder the fact I was leaving, and got sad and emotional again! But not for too long.

Since being here however, it doesn't feel like we've left Japan for good. Today we probably ventured at most 100 metres from the hotel cos we are right in the middle of everything!!! So exciting after coming from the Guch to EVERYTHING!!!

Have to start making myselkf intelligent from tomorrow - especially in the field of English Grammar...good luck to me!

3 Comments:

At 29/7/05 6:08 am, Blogger J said...

yeah spelling myself with a k, you're damn smart green! hope bangkok is good and you and paul are behaving. stay away from buckets at all costs!

 
At 30/7/05 3:21 am, Blogger Abra said...

ignore jo and drink a bucket or two for me! watch out for thai men and construction sites!

 
At 31/7/05 3:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my possessions are in good order Tori!!!

but Selene is in charge of the meal kitty, naturally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home