Thursday, July 14, 2005

I bombed..!!

I tried not to cry at English Club, but I did. I did keep it to an absolute minimum and just let some tears out! But it was justified, cos the students and teacher were so sweet. The two san-nen-sei guys had also written letters to me, which they read out. I will share them with you, I'm sure they wouldn't mind..!

"Dear γ›γ‚ŠγƒΌγ¬
When I heard you would leave this school, I was surprised and shocked. The time I talked with you was very fun. For example, we talked about English Club's game, our favorite music and novels, and studies. You also taught me English. When I took part in Speech Contest you looked over my manuscript. I owe my loving English to you. I owe you a lot. Instead of words of cheer. I send you Mr. Children's rylics translated by me.
"Fun is not accompanied by a smile, but a smile is accompanied by fun""

And the other one is:
"To Ceriene (should've taught them how to spell my name!)
Although I would like to talk with you more time, the time has come. Now I try to write this letter without my dictionary. Of course this is not because of neglecting but trying. So, I hope you not mind my losing word skill. I am studying it everyday.

I dreams of working abroad, in my future. That made me study hard. Though I dislike or hate studying, especially English come to me with happy feelings. I think, English is one of the element of my dream. So, I don't feel tired at studying English.

I like English very very bury much! I also like Ceriene very very struuvery much!!! If I go to Cristcherch, I want to go to your country. And if the place is low price, I want to buy! You looks happy every week...sometimes sleepy. When I see you, I want to talk to you. What I can assure you is that I don't forget you. I miss you Ceriene."

So lovely eh, then the teacher said the loveliest things to me, about me which didn't help the emotions..! They also gave me some nice wee gifts. Oh, it was just all very nice, and made me sad that I am all done there now. I have also found of late that when ever someone says "Ogenki de" to me, I get choked up..! Not good, cos it's been getting said frequently!

3 Comments:

At 14/7/05 7:38 pm, Blogger J said...

i like how the kid said you look sleepy sometimes!

 
At 14/7/05 10:27 pm, Blogger Selene said...

in my defence he only sees me from 4pm...of course I'm looking sleepy by then!

 
At 19/7/05 11:45 am, Blogger Abra said...

you know how i feel about crying...sign of weakness! as are eating, sleeping and peeing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home