Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm outy

Before I pack up my laptop, thought I'd write one final Asa blog. My supervisor is coming in 15 minutes, then going to the Post Office, the office then the station. I'm going to try remember Abra's words that crying is a sign of weakness... though I'm sure it won't help!

As dead tired cos stayed up cleaning til late after I got home from Nitanda. Then I decided I wasn't tired so I stayed up later. Not helping now, but sure it'll send me to sleep on the plane.

Righto then, it's been a pleasure blogging from Japan. I will keep up the Bangkok edition, and then stories of home! I'll try do exciting things to keep you JETs amused over the long office times!

BYEEEE!!!

6 Comments:

At 27/7/05 1:26 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

Sayonara Selene! All the best with everything, and please do let me know how the old CELTA thing goes! Good luck, and have a blast in Bangkok, and back home! xx

 
At 27/7/05 2:03 pm, Blogger Cinnacism said...

Whoooo! Wish I were hitting the beaches of Thailand this summer. Have fun.

 
At 27/7/05 4:03 pm, Blogger Selena said...

Good luck with the CELTA course and have a great time in Thailand!!

 
At 27/7/05 5:05 pm, Blogger Dan said...

Thanks darling, I can't wait.

Dan

 
At 27/7/05 5:52 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

BYE BYE BYE...catch you on the flip side (as an american high school student circa 2000 might have said)...

 
At 28/7/05 3:30 am, Blogger Abra said...

have fun in thailand! remember the teachings of tourist trap!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home