Wednesday, June 29, 2005

oops!

I slept in this morning. My alarm went off at about 7am, and I do recall pressing the snooze button often. Usually I would jump up after a few times of doing this, but I was dreaming. I don't recall what I was doing in my dream that involved needing to turn off a buzzing thing, but I do know why I kept sleeping and dreaming. I was going out, and couldn't decide what to wear! How pathetic is that! Honestly though, I was having such a mare trying to decide what to wear, and nothing was working right..! So I kept trying to find something, and people were saying we had to go... then I must have woke up for some reason, and it was 8.10am. The bus I had to get to school was at 7.49am! So, it wasn't the usual, "SHIT!!!" and running around like mad, then charging out the door, just gettign to the bus or train on time (it's happened 2 or 3 times). I well and truly missed it!

So I called the office, but my supervisor wasn't there yet. I called her keitai, and told her my predicament. She must have just been getting into town, cos she was there in 5 minutes and took me to school! All ended up rather well, cos there is a bitch of a hill to walk up, and in this heat I end up a sweaty mess before I'm even started the day!

1 Comments:

At 29/6/05 3:47 pm, Blogger Dan said...

Lucky, indeed.

Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home