Thursday, July 07, 2005

Follow Your Dreams...

At school today the 2-nen-sei students wrote their "essays" about what they want to be. This is one guys:

I want to be a revolutionist.
I want to play a revolution.
I like Lenin.
This is Lenin quote:
It is true that liberty is precious - so precious that it must be rationed.

Hmmmm!!! I was well surprised! I had to help him with the word revolutionist, but he already had the other parts, so I looked it up in the dictionary to confirm that it is in fact a revolutionist that he wants to become. That he even knew that quote and wrote it out with correct spelling and everything baffles me. Then I heard him telling his friend that he doesn't understand what the quote means! Cracked me up!!

2 Comments:

At 7/7/05 3:23 pm, Blogger Selene said...

That would be interesting too...the I want to be a baseball player gets boring!

 
At 7/7/05 4:39 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

or
this is my treasure...much rummaging...
my mechanical pencil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home