Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Things are getting crazy...!!

I'm tired today. Last night I was tired but I couldn't sleep, not because of worrying this time, but just general thinking! It was 3am before I finally went to sleep, kicking myself cos I knew I had to get up at 7.15am! Anyway, I'm done here at 12.20, then I'm going to Kokura for my last hair cut with my hairdresser, and the lovely head massaging staff there! Yay!

The weekend was super fun! Friday night saw Louise and I re-done our Police man outfits! Man, they are cool! Jess was salaryman/police, Erin made a rather realistic boy, and Nate and Osamu were women, and off we went to the Philipino Transvestite bar Tonga in Ube! So fun! We saw a scary/amusing/strange cabaret show upon arrival, then there was karaoke. We did party songs with a couple of the girls. Such hits as Love Shack, YMCA, Bye Bye Bye! We were of fire! And of course the girls couldn't get enough of Osamu and Nate - I think they'd say they got too much!!

Saturday was Yukata party. Great fun, good to see everyone cos it seemed like ages since I'd seen some peops! We ate, drank and generally all had a merry time in our Yukata and Jimbei! At the izakaya, we drank and Laura, Kat, Seth, Jenny, and others... (weren't there others...!?) played a few drinking games, joined by some J-guys on occasion! Then to karaoke (of course with puri-kura first!), Tori, Laura, John, Bruce, Lee, Paul and I headed for a room and sang our little hearts out. People didn't appreciate my Whitney unfortunately, but they just don't know a good song when they hear it!!

Sunday it was still pissing down torrentially, so we made a Hokka Tei dash, ate, then went to Hofy for 'War of the Worlds'. Cool movie, had me jumping, and arm spasms in my usual manner when I watch a movie with scary surprises! We got out, and thankfully the trains that had be cancelled all day, were starting so I was home by 6pm not like poor ol' Paul..!

On other news, I am starting to find it near impossible to fit people in to hang out with and catch up with.. ! It's a bit worrying cos I don't want to miss out seeing anyone. Having the weekends full is also difficult, cos J-friends keep asking to meet on them, and its not going to happen! This Thursday one friend is even going to come after work, stay, then go to work from my place on Friday just so we can catch up!! Desperate times a-coming!!

I have 3 last days at schools this week. Yesterday the annoying teacher said goodbye and all the best and all that, and I actually felt a bit (just a little bit mind!) choked up! Plenty more ahead though..! Great...!

1 Comments:

At 5/7/05 3:16 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Know what you mean about trying to fit people in. I have one free Friday left before I go. It's getting to the point where I'm slotting people in in hour-long sessions. Crazy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home