Monday, June 20, 2005

eww its hot!

might as well start this post moaning about the heat. Its so icky and hot! On one hand I'm happy there has been little rain, but its so hot. I thought I was used to it, cos I can't remember it feeling this bad last year, but its so icky! I can't be bothered doing anything, and I get home from biking anywhere to only feel icky again! argh!

Anyway, with that out of the way, I had a lovely weekend. Watched "Motorcycle Diaries" on Friday night with Louise, it was a really good movie. Saturday I went for lunch with two teacher/office staff friends, that was also lovely. After that, I bused down to Fukuoka for Gillian's birthday. Had a fun night out at the Happy Cock, though I have decided I don't like that there is only one Cock now. Cos if you want a change of scenery you have to pay money to get into another bar. Least before with two Cocks, you could flit between both of them with the same party pass...! Hahaha that whole bit sounds funny! Anyway, yeah good night, dancing, drinking - everyone was well behaved even!

On Sunday, I came back to Asa and Louise and I went to visit the new baby, with Asa friends. Hina-chan is so so cute! I can't believe how much she has changed in the last 3 weeks! Its sad that I'll only get to see her until she is about 2 months old. After coming back home I watched Alias...6 episodes in fact. That is so bad, but that show is so good I couldn't help myself!

Today I did self introductions. I tried to ask the teacher if on my last two days of that school, if I could not teach 1 nen sei, since I barely know them anyway, but she said it has to be even... In the end though, the two classes were really genki and nice, so I wouldn't mind seeing them again.

Right, I have to try clean this hovel of an apartment. It's such a mess! I am in a few minds of thought. 1. It's too hot to clean so I don't 2. I am trying to get sorted and pack, so why bother putting stuff away! and 3. Its gross, cockroaches might come (not that I leave food or dishes around), and eikaiwa people can't see this mess..! So I go with 3, and I have to clean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home