Thursday, June 09, 2005

busy busy busy!

Such a long and busy day! Before I knew it it was 10.30pm, and was still making a worksheet and stuff for lessons tomorrow where the lesson plan said, "make a speech about New Zealand"...ah thanks! So I am going to talk about schools, then they have to do translate some vocab to English, and find those words in a word find. How fun! Thought I was finished, went to bed and watched an Alias. Finished that, only to remember I hadn't check train times for tomorrow or found out some English grammar thing for a teacher I promised. I've just done that and found out exactly why you have to say "the game ended just now" and not "the game has ended just now"! I know it can't be this, but the teacher wanted to know why, and of course I couldn't tell her a reason! I have since looked it up and found out why!

So I decided to quickly blog before going to bed for real! Tomorrow night Jo, Laura and I are jetting off to Seoul for the weekend! I'm really looking forward to it, and I can't even hint at what we are doing cos until Monday we still didn't even know where we were staying! But that at least is sorted! The best I can give you is there will be eating, drinking, shopping, walking, looking! You will all be informed on Monday! Have a good weekend!

1 Comments:

At 10/6/05 5:59 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

itterasshai!! have fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home