Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bored at work

...I'm not anymore cos I'm home, but I was earlier so I typed those exact words into Google. The first hit was a site called www.boredatwork.com! Who would've thought! So there is a huge list of things to do, read, etc. Of course the games are a little obvious that you are not doing anything remotely work related, but luckily for me, there was no one in the office with my computer in their sight. I played a fun strategic puzzle game called Reflections, it got too hard at level 4 so I quit. The next game was a little sick, but really amusing....obviously been bored for too long..!? It was a kitten throwing game. You shoot the kitten out of a cannon, then it flies, and bounces on things that can get it further, and it gets bloody and is obviously dead when it lands. Yeah, as I said a little sick! There is also this weird guy Ryan Donovan who has posted lots of things on the site, like Oscar predictions (for the last 3 years!?), and other random things.

So yeah, next time you're bored have fun with this!

2 Comments:

At 19/5/05 7:53 pm, Blogger Selene said...

p.s. the hangman is also good, and you can write it off as work!

 
At 20/5/05 1:35 pm, Blogger J said...

there's a job easier than jet? where do i send my CV too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home