Friday, May 20, 2005

Is this going to happen to me...

Not to spoil any surprises for Tori, I will keep this brief. Last night I was watching Season 3 of The Secret Life of Us. This chick on it had just come back from two years in Japan where she worked in some scientific computer research/design place or something. Now she is back in Australia, and has been to 5 job interviews. The people praise what she has done in Japan and what not, and sound really interested. But then they want to know what she has done in Australia, and about experience in Australia - which she doesn't have cos she's been in Japan! She feels like she's destined to be a bartender for life now!!!

So, now I fear this is what I have to look forward to... Is this what is to come of me in 3 months or so..? Mind, I did think as I was watching that she should read a copy of Parachute!! I must do the Parachute tasks to be prepared for the worst!

1 Comments:

At 24/5/05 1:02 am, Blogger Selene said...

she is annoying eh...I think it's her voice! I've finished the rest, will bring them at the weekend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home