Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hello!

I haven't posted for a few days now, and I still don't really have anything worthy of saying! I had to get a bus this morning at 7.30am because the teacher wanted me here at 1st period to discuss the lessons and the next bus wasn't until 9am. I thought I have 2nd, 3rd, and 5th periods but the last one has changed to 6th...so I will have to keep myself amused all day! Of course I'm not complaining cos I know many of you out in the Guch blog world sit in offices and schools all day long, every day!!!

I had a lovely chilled out weekend with Tori, Paul and Rei in Yamaguchi city. Nice to not have any major event to prep for, and travel to. I also talked to mates at home, and exciting news is my mates Jo and Paul (in NZ) are getting married in December! Weird that a friend is getting married, but very cool! And I also won a CD from this NZ website who are giving away a CD a day for NZ Music Month. I don't know what the CD was for that particular day I won! But it will be waiting for me at home!!

Other news is Jo, Laura and I are going to Korea for 4 nights, 3 days at the beginning of June. Got cheap flights which is always good. I fear this will be my last trip, so sad. I really want to go to Hokkaido, but I know I won't be able to. I finish school on the 15th July, and then I will need the 2 weeks left to pack, clean and box the rest of the apartment with my supervisor etc... Oh well, will have to go when I come back to Japan one day!

Might go and read some. I also got my orders from Amazon yesterday, "How to Teach English" and an English Grammar book! How exciting! I'm going to get all informed and prepped before this course...hope I don't discover that I'll be a terrible English teacher!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home