Sunday, February 13, 2005

Three Day Weekend yay!!

Friday was Foundation Day, I don't actually know the particulars of it, but a extra days holiday is just fine! I was a little concerned that a Friday holiday wouldn't make the weekend seem much longer, but I was mistaken and it's just kept going..!

On Friday, the big event was a party at Tiki-ta in Tokuyama. I love Tiki-ta parties, and I always seem to get really drunk and feel like absolute shit the next day. This time was no different, except I didn't feel so arsy the next day! On Friday, Osamu and I headed off on the train, and met Jimmy at his place. After some dinner, and a few drinks, all in the party mood, we headed to Tiki-ta. It was a fun ol' night, lots of people - JETs, Japanese and even quite a few non-JET gaijin! Bag bar, and top ups of Vodka and this great shit that is like Red Bull that Paul has come by in one particular vending machine, were all flowing!

At about 3.30am the party was over, and Paul - the non-singing Karaoke attender, was trying to get everyone to go to karaoke, of course I was in, but after much hanging around, the plan was aborted and it was home to 7-11 and Jimmy's. After some tom-foolery, it ended up that Jenny and I were sharing 1 1/2 futons in Jimmy's room (not enough room for them fully!), then it became Jenny, Osamu and I, and eventually it became Jenny, Osamu, Jimmy, Rei and I...? I guess we went to sleep (I think), but some time later Rei decided to get back on the bed, with Jimmy well passed out, I decided to join her. So Rei, who decided she can't sleep after 2am, starts talking...the more she yarns, the more I'm awake. Hence it got to 7am and we were still chatting. Then we went to sleep. At 10.30 I was waken to Rei trying to find her contacts!!? Damn that girl. So we were awake again and trying to work out if Jenny had left, or if she was somehow buried in the blankets between the guys..! It was discovered though that she had left.

Eventually we were all awake, and Rei, Jimmy, Osamu, Neal, Sarah, Bren and Christine and I met Amy and Ann for sushi. After 2 and 1/2 hours there, Osamu and I decided to head for home. So so tired! Tomoko came and met us for dinner, then Osamu went home, we rented a chick flick, which I kept falling asleep through! Then I think I was asleep by 11.30pm! Lame excuse for a Saturday night! But thank God that was only Saturday night, and I have a whole day (well a third of a day) and night before school tomorrow! Yay!

1 Comments:

At 14/2/05 9:17 pm, Blogger Selene said...

oh cool! I just had to check if my comment format had changed too, cos other people's have! I like!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home