Friday, January 28, 2005

bugger!

This morning I came to Mine on the train. Nothing new, cos I come to Omine High School every Friday. Well, most. On the Thursday I get an email from my JTE telling me she'll meet me at the station at 9am. I teach 4 lessons and English Club, then I go home.

So, where is this story going you ask!? Well, after teaching the first class, we get back to the Teachers' Room, and the other English teacher comes running up and tells me, my supervisor had called and I'm meant to be at Kusunoki JH! Oops! So now I feel rather bad that I didn't go to the school! But both the teacher and I didn't bother checking the schedule, and I do remember getting my outline for Kusunoki this week, but I just didn't think much about it cos I'm going there on Monday.

So note to self, and anyone else out there who goes to lots of schools, but also has regular ones that are generally every week, on the same day: CHECK YOUR DIARY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home