Monday, January 24, 2005

fun times...fun times!

yeah, fun times! Fun, drunken times with mates! Gotta love it! The occasion was Lauren and Kat's birthdays, and there ended up being a good 22-28 people there throughout the night. We went bowling, and it was jolly fun, lots of high fives all round for effort! Then on to Yaki-tori at the Red Lantern. This place is great. As a dedicated chicken fan, the fact that a restaurant is dedicated to chicken (and isn't originally from Kentucky) is just marvellous!

After a few (many) chu-hais between the bowling, walking, and dinner I and many others were well on their way to being well pissed! The bar with pool tables and darts is were things got most silly! Conversations were flying about random things left right and centre! It was discovered that Paul and I are compatible huggers which is lovely. And a number of us also decided which Dawson's Creek guys and girls we would shag, snog or throw off a cliff, among other stars! Oh the fun that was had!

So by the end of the night, Osamu, Jo, Louise, Selena, Tom, Lee and me were dancing at Q Bar is varying degrees of drunkeness (varying from really drunk - totally shit-faced!)! And then it was home time, where we cramped into Jimmys spare room, and as promised I called Paul at 5.50am so he wouldn't be late for the train to Hofu for skiing. The conversation went something like this:
ME: hhhhrhghuguh
Paul: Ohayoo (in a tired very early in the morning voice)
ME: huurhghghrrrhuh ( there may have been a word in there but I can't remember..)
Then I hung up!

At 9.30am, Osamu and I got up to go to Yamaguchi to meet a couple of women from his eikaiwa at the international festival, hungover and feeling like hell! We hung out, dying for water, had a nice time in spite of our conditions, then headed off to go keitai shopping. Then somehow it got from 3pm to 6.30pm, and we ended up in Onoda, finally got a keitai, and some dinner. Then I got home before, and have had my drugs finally! Honestly I don't think I've had such a lingering hangover headache in a long time..! So yeah, fun times and it was so nice to hang out with the peops, catch up, act like fools and have a drunken good time! Oh and Tom, bless the poor bugger who was told he can skip...! I have never seen such a sight in all my life!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home