Friday, January 21, 2005

Signed, sealed, and almost delivered..!

It's official, I'm going home in August. I knew I was, but I have signed the paper and I just have to give it to my supervisor today. It really doesn't seem like that long til it's hometime... I remember last year when others were leaving and it came by so quick. In any other world August is ages away from January, about 2/3 thru the year in fact! But here in Japan, it's going to come by way quick!

This week I feel really busy, and really I have been doing bugger all! I was however at school on Wednesday til 6.30pm! I left the house in the morning at 7.15am and didn't get home til 7.45pm! Hows that for dedication to the job! Yesterday I had to done a white coat and pretend to be a doctor! This is with the same teacher who once made me wear this big McDonalds hat to do takeaways! I like this school though, cos its one of my regular ones (as in I go about once a month). A couple of the 2-nen-sei boys have worked out that if they say "smile" I can't resist! Must work on my poker face, cos it never has been good...! The 3-nen-sei guys think its funny that I know Japanese so they'll casually say "ima wa nan ji desu ka" and I impulsively look at my watch! Then they crack up..! Small things..!

Today I'm at Omine High. Some of the students are so nice, and actually talk in the class. Love that! But it's nice that outside of the class some of the girls come up and chat. I haven't been here since before Christmas, and a few are even like "Oh, hey, ohisashiburi!" How nice! And I've only got about 6 months left to go. Maybe I will crack the English club before I leave...it'd take a small miracle me thinks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home