Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I'm at Ube High, and don't really have anything to blog about, but I've finished so thought I should fill some time! I had 2nd period, and even though the teacher wanted to do grammar revision for the exams starting on Monday, I went to the class. It was my last class with them since I only go to 1 nen-sei classes at Ube. I am meant to have a class in 4th period, but the teacher came and said not to come because he need to do grammar. I'm sure I could have been of some help...?

The teacher I teach with in the 2 period class is really lovely. And I think she truly appreciates me coming to her classes. She always says after that the students like me coming, and points out something one of the students has said. Today, she said that when she told the students it was my last lesson with them, a boy who was talking, stopped talking and looked shocked! Its nice to be appreciated. I've become so comfortable and feel so welcome at this school it does make me sad to be leaving. Especially since from August the JET will be based here. I also hate that in April you have to endure that 'first time with the students' feeling again, as you begin new classes, and stop classes that you had enjoyed...

Anyway, I'm rambling, I might think about leaving seeing as I'm not wanted here...!

2 Comments:

At 23/2/05 6:28 pm, Blogger Abra said...

hi selene! i thought last year you didn't like ube high? perhaps was mistaken. i am from time to time

 
At 23/2/05 7:39 pm, Blogger Selene said...

you are correct Abra. I have come to really like it though...I think cos I go every week..? Of course there are days when I don't like it too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home