Monday, August 01, 2005

pre-day one of CELTA

and already I feel the stress rising, and I wish I'd never decided to do it! We had an orientation today, the people in my class generally seem nice. 6 of 9 have come from Japan. Tomorrow we have out first teaching, and I ended up with the worst section of 15 mins! Our instructor is an arrogant arse and I know will continue to be so, but thankful he's only half of the team and the other guy seems nice enough.

Thankfully when Paul isn't stressing too, which just makes me stress more, we can have a few laughs. That boy continually can think of is stomach and what our next meal should be - even after gorging on salad bar, and a big meal!! Very amusing!!

My brother Shaun and his girlfriend Ann are engaged too. That is very lovely news. But for now its back to the books. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home