Friday, April 15, 2005

Today's classes in two words....

PULLING TEETH!!!

Honest to God, I didn't think the new 1st years at today's high school could be worse than last years...but they are! The class was absolutely terrible...so bad. The only concilation was that they were only 40 minutes long and I had 3 instead of 4 because there was a special assembly. We finished school (or I did) at 2.10pm. But of course the damn train didn't come til 3.42pm! Then shitty little "cool" high school kids from the other high school in town, were pushy and rude! I think I'm getting old... I ended up having a smelly school boy squeeze in beside me, and I continued to think about how ugly and irritating the school boys were, and how silly, catty and pathetic the girls were! I also think this years first years at both schools are uglier than last!!!

I've been in a fine mood since getting home though, but I hate that I will have to ensue this every Friday for the rest of the term... Thankfully, I've been to the bottle store, got a bottle of wine and some bevvies for my weekend! First stop Osamu's tonight for Shuho Squared, and Gerard's tomorrow! I can forget all about stupid students!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home