Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Good and the Bad...

Just got home from farewell sushi and drinks for Jocelyn. It was a nice night chatting and catching up about holidays with the girsl. I can't believe she's leaving us, but she'll be back to visit soon! See ya soon Jocelyn, nights out will not be the same without you!

On other news, Mum, Dad and I are heading to Hiroshima tomorrow for two nights. It's been so nice staying at home. We haven't done much, just taken the chance to chill out, watch dvds, wander around Asa... We went to Shimonoseki for sushi, and today to Yamaguchi for a wander in the sun to the 5-storey pagoda, and shopping. We had a joint party with Louise and her family and Japanese friends on Saturday night, which was fun. It's been nice just to show my parents my home, and let them meet people who are always looking out for me. Oh also today we called into the education office. I don't know if my old supervisor mentioned that I would be bringing them in before he left...cos they all seemed a bit surprised to see us! But it was lovely, they really are a nice bunch of people! So we had tea with the head boss, and I met the new staff. My new supervisor, Furuya-sensei seems really enthusiastic to be my supervisor too, so that's lovely too!

My other exciting news is about my ipod. I LOVE IT!! Osamu once said about his, "It has revolutionised my life." A fairly mighty call I probably thought! But oh my God, it so is AMAZING! It's the coolest little thing that has ever been invented! At this stage I have 624 songs on it, and sometimes I listen to a random wee mix, sometimes I decided I want to listen to a particular album, so I do! I listen to it on the train, in the bus, walking in the street, sitting in the sun...anywhere, anytime! Okay, I'm starting to sound kooky, so I'll stop! But, really it's cool!

2 Comments:

At 7/4/05 8:45 pm, Blogger Selene said...

hmm, could be..! I just enjoyed a 3 hour train ride...cos I listened to my ipod the whole way!!

 
At 12/4/05 6:06 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

hey..where did you get your ipod and how much did it cost...should i get an ipod or a translater???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home