Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm going to Osaka!

Yay! Thought I'd blog once more before I leave! Off to meet Ann and Dave, have a wee trip around before bringing them back to the Guch! My apartment has never been so clean, but I'm sure it will be as dusty as before when I get back...

Somehow my bag is really full, but I figure this isn't some South-east Asia holiday, where I'll be slumming it in shorts and T's..! Anyway, sure I'll find some down time to blog while I'm away, so you'll be informed!

Happy Spring Vacation, and safe travels to peops going away, esp. anyone going to Bangladesh (I don't actually know if any of them read blogs..!)! Jaa, ne!

3 Comments:

At 25/3/05 6:21 pm, Blogger Victoria said...

Have a great time!

 
At 28/3/05 11:43 am, Blogger J said...

umm...hello! what about people going to china??

 
At 28/3/05 1:05 pm, Blogger Selene said...

oops gomen ne! Have fun and be safe in China too xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home