Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Rainy Wednesday...

I've just had one of my most boring classes in a very long time. I'm sure I could've tried to change it, and make it more interesting, but to be fair, I don't really care! I have one more of the same, so I will just get through it and then I will be finished with classes for a few weeks! It's obviously that time of the year, when I would rather grin and bear it thru a booorrrring class than actually put some thought into changing it!

It's pouring again, and that sucks cos I thought today was meant to be clearing up. What's the crack with that I ask. On happy news though, last night Meag and I went to Shimonoseki to meet Jo, Jocelyn and Gillian for sushi. Ah what a happy occasion that was! It wasn't til we were heading down there on the train that I realised that it had been many months since my last salmon cheese! Now I've had a wee fix, and I am so looking forward to possibly going 2 more times in the next 2 weeks! Yay!!

It's almost kyushoku time and I'm a bit apprehensive about it... I saw konnyaku is on the menu. I hate this shit, but if it is the fruit jelly form I like it...just please don't let it be in the black-speckled rubbery, slimy form they think is great in soups and other mushy substances of soupy resemblance!

Oh one more note, if Mary is reading this...you'll notice I added you to my newly updated links. I have faith that you haven't disappeared from blogging permanently, that is why you're still there! Don't let me down man!

1 Comments:

At 23/3/05 4:54 pm, Blogger Victoria said...

don:t fear the rain, i hear it:s supposed to SNOW tomorrow! Where is spring!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home