Monday, April 11, 2005

I have just had a day of doing absolutely nothing! I woke at 11.30, read some of my book, put a Margerita pizza in the oven and watched a movie. By the end of that it was 2.30pm! I went over to the supermarket to get a few things came back and watched a couple of episodes of "Lost", then at 6.30pm I went down to the Chinese Pizza place to meet Louise for dinner. And that was my day! So incredibly lazy!! I am absolutely loving the 12 episodes of Lost that Paul gave me, I'm already up to episode 10, and Matthew Fox (ex-Party of Five Charlie) is rather hot in it too!

On Friday I did nothing much also, but Jo, Selena, Gillian, Osamu and Tori came for a taco dinner, which was really yummy. We had a few drinks and played some Uno. Very fun, and we confirmed that white wine does make red wine come out of the carpet! Phew! After Tori, Gillian and Selena left, we played some pictionary. Twas very fun! Turns out I'm a good guesser, and really bad drawer under pressure! And also mine and Jo's take on the Civil War is different to Osamu's..! But what would he know about an American war that we don't..!!?

On Saturday the weather was gorgeous, so we decided to go out for a Hanami picnic. Ryuozan Park in Onoda has lots and lots of sakura, and it was so nice seeing so many people out hanami-ing. I LOVE Japanese spring, nothing puts you in a better mood than being able to go out wearing a t-shirt and your jandals, laze around and play in the sun with friends. Especially when you know that in a month or two it's going to be so damn hot and humid!

After a sundae on the way home, and Jo and Osamu went home, I went and got out a couple of movies, and veged for the night! Highly lazy weekend, but so nice before getting back into school this week. Tomorrow I'm in the office, so I'm going to do my CELTA application task (test), so I can get that sent away this week hopefully... I'm actually looking forward to going to the office cos I haven't been there for so very long...but time will tell, I'll probably be bored by 10am!!

1 Comments:

At 12/4/05 12:55 am, Blogger Selene said...

what do you think I am..!? A pig!? No brownies, and we even forgot about Gillian's Cheesecake!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home