Monday, April 18, 2005

fun weekend in da Guch!

I can tell you all that I went to Shuho on Friday night, and eating okonomiyaki at the crazy place, drinking, talking shit, playing cards, etc. The rest you can find out from Jo's blog! Saturday we played cards out in the sun, and then went up to Gerard's for him b'day bbq. Jo also did a jolly good job about writing about this, so please read hers! I barely have anything to add except that it was such a fun time, the weather was perfect, we all got really drunk, Gerard and I rapped "Ain't No Fun" in memory of last year's bbq when Abra, Mary, him and I rapped so well together to it! Dan and I also discovered on Saturday night, that we have dance chemistry! I heard it was beautiful to see how in sych we were, so Rosie is going to be our manager when we get back to NZ, and we'll somehow take the show on the road..! What was quite funny, was we started drinking at about 3pm, and by 8pm we were getting pretty drunk, and by 10pm we were drunk! It was quite amusing!

Anyway, so today I couldn't be bothered to go home when the day was so beautiful. I wanted to be able to enjoy the northern coastline before heading back to scabby no sea Asa! We decided on a beach bbq at the Abu beach. Paul and I went to the supermarket for our 3rd and 4th times in the two days, and ended up making yummy meat patties and chicken kebabs. Rei, Jimmy and Rei's Dad came and met Artenze, Gerard, Paul and I, and we had a lovely ol' time. I cooked the bbq after Paul's bbq lighting mastery was performed (of course I tried to help...but hindered more!). Paul and Jimmy got great laughs out of me cooking the bbq and kept saying "Put another shrimp on the barbie Sheila!" Well that was Paul...I'm not an Aussie!!! We paddled in the water, it was a big chilly but after a while it wasn't so bad. Oh Paul has fully taken to Osamu's magic trick, and I pity the folk in that car on the way home cos he wouldn't stop with the song...!

So after Jimmy and Paul had a quick dip - all of about 2 minutes, we packed up and left. I ended up going to Hagi with Rei and her Pa, then getting a bus to Ogori and train home! Little expensive, but at least I was home at 8.15pm rather than 9.35!

I have decided I haven't put photos on this blog for ages, so I will do so tomorrow. Somethign to look forward to I'm sure..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home