Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I've hopped on 'The OC' Bandwagon!

yip, it took a while, but I too am loving The OC! I had it for a few weeks before I started watching it, but when I started I couldn't stop! Hence, I am always tired and sleeping in in the mornings cos I go to bed saying to myself, "I'll just watch one episode". But once that one is finished, another starts and I think, oh I have to see what's happening! I have now covered the 1st series, in about 2 weeks. At the beginning, even in the serious parts I watched with a smile on my face, due to the sheer delight in enjoying the programme!

I do have to say however, after watching so many episodes one after the other, so quickly...they do start to irritate me sometimes. Seth, goes on and on a lot, Summer being Summer gets a bit much, and then all the silly drama that is The OC, can get a bit much too! But, I am still happy, I think a bit of moderation is called for... I shall only try and watch one episode a day...

9 Comments:

At 16/3/05 6:13 pm, Blogger Victoria said...

it's strange watching weekly shows one after the other sitting at the kotatsu. I tend to do that with sex and the city or teachers which eleanor lent me.....good luck staying awake!

 
At 16/3/05 6:16 pm, Blogger J said...

i watched the whole first series in about 4 days, but the DVD froze on the last episode so i missed it!! am gutted!

 
At 16/3/05 8:09 pm, Blogger Abra said...

you watched it in four days josephine? thats intense! it took me like two months! if you all were in portland with me, you could attend oc night every thursday at my house. its great. i will say this though, for those who have not seen the 2nd season...not as good as the first. let's all discuss our favorite characters. mine are summer, julie cooper nichol and sandy, in that order.

 
At 16/3/05 8:14 pm, Blogger Selene said...

you like Julie!!!? She's such a skank!

 
At 17/3/05 1:30 am, Blogger J said...

i like summer and seth. i don't like anna, ryan and marissa. they suck.

 
At 17/3/05 12:18 pm, Blogger J said...

maybe its just my computer at home where your new colours hurt my eyes. they are fine on this computer. will call you later to sort out wkend

 
At 17/3/05 7:13 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

ah the OC..the best show on TV. welcome. I love seth, but i used to love ryan..something about his mysterious personality. I hate marissa, she is such a dramatic girl...i just bought season one and i am slowly getting through it. My mom has been taping season 2 for me and mailing it over. I have the first 9 episodes on video and let me say it is a doozy. Someone makes out with their aunt and one of the characters moves away. That is my tease...maybe this calls for an OC watching extravaganza...Enjoy...

 
At 17/3/05 8:43 pm, Blogger J said...

oooh! an OC series 2 party! that has to happen!

 
At 21/3/05 4:45 pm, Blogger Dan said...

I realise that I am a guy and should not be interested in this but I am right up to date with America on the O.C. I could spoil it for you but I won't. Needless to say that the programme is so bad, that its good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home