Saturday, January 15, 2005

Sorry to keep on about it...but it's freakin' cold!

Yip, I'm going to be so bold as to say it's colder than last year..!? I have taken to sleeping half under my kotatsu until I warm up, then sleeping under my blankets on my futon. Last night I even had to done me ol' fleece jacket! I didn't venture to wear the pants as well, but I can see it coming to that! I know how sad you must be Abra and Meag, having thrown the 2 stripe fleeces never to be worn again!

So yeah. That's all I had to say. I'm heading to Yamaguchi City soon to me the Northern Guch people, and see the Picasso Exhibition that is there. Nothing like a bit of culture!

2 Comments:

At 15/1/05 4:03 pm, Blogger J said...

i think you've turned into a wuss selene, yesterday didn't even need the heating on full at all! wuss!

 
At 17/1/05 2:19 pm, Blogger Selene said...

I have succumbed Mary - last night I cranked out the whole outfit! Sorry I missed your call, I will try again sometime soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home