Tuesday, March 21, 2006

News...

I haven't been up to much lately... nothing to blog about, so didn't! But am at home for the night, so taking advantage of the parent's broadband! Have worked the last two weekends, and am working this weekend coming too, so have been very quiet.

On an exciting note, I'm going flatting. A friend I went to school with has a flatmate moving out, so I'm going to move in with her and a guy on the 2nd April. Really looking forward to it eh, haven't flatted since uni so it will be fun. And as fine as it has been living with my Aunty, I still feel quite guest-ish, nad if I'm lazing around on a Sunday, or going anywhere I feel guilty, or like I have to tell her where I'm going, when I'll be home etc, so yeah, it'll be good. So I've come home to get some stuff to go into the flat. Have been looking thru cupboards and boxes and finding all sorts of stuff from uni and so so much stuff from Japan, Thailand etc... I can't even take it all cos I wouldn't have enough wall space or shelf space for everything without either having to have it put all over the flat, or having my room look like some sort of freak shrine to Japan and South East Asia! God I need a house of my own just to put it all!

Another new excitement (or nearly) in my life, I've joined a gym! Shock horror! One of those things I've known I've needed to do for so long but never got up the guts to do it. But last week on one of my days off I was at a mall, and a gym lady baled me up, and asked to get my number so I could go in for a look round. I'd previously been baled up by someone, and I said, oh can't I call you, and made some excuse! So this time, I did the right thing, and am now have a 12 month member of a gym! Am really looking forward to it actually, though I have only been twice. But I can already visualise the slimmer, fitter, healthier me, so that's got to be a good thing! The gym is a woman's gym which is circuit-based with all these machines that you jump on for 40secs, then move to the next one. So, hopefully it all goes well, and I'll be motivated by the fact the money is coming out of my bank each fortnight, and the more I go the cheaper each time is!

2 Comments:

At 23/3/06 7:30 am, Blogger Abra said...

glad things seem to be going well! miss you!

 
At 24/3/06 12:30 am, Blogger Unknown said...

That's the only thing that motivates me to go. the thought of paying a tenner each time if I only go once a week forces the Scrooge in me to get off my bum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home