Thursday, February 09, 2006

Past to Present


Kate, Tans, Matt, Casey and Dad at the annual Donovan Christmas BBQ at home. Was perfect weather for beers, barbies and playing hacky on the lawn!











My mate Shanna in the Xmas Eve spirit wearing the reindeer outfit I had to wear at work. Lucky she found some Santas also in the spirit!











Me in the main street of Timaru (yes, we have 'a' main street) with its beautiful Christmas lights. Unfortunately I was unable to take photos of the carnival in full flight!















Steriogram at New Years. Such a high energy, fun and funky group! Such an awesome New Years!


















Last weekend in Timaru for Jem's farewell party weekend extraveganza! Jem and Phil left for Dublin today. Starting Friday night with a quiet bbq at home. Saturday night was the farewell party in town. They'd hired out the bar, and somehow (I think due to lack of preparation rather thank drinking in excess) they ran out of kegs and had to go get more from the bar down the road! Had a pretty massive night and we headed for home about 3.30am. Home alone I slept off the hangover by sleeping til 1pm, then were back on it at Jem's for Super Sunday by 3pm. Jem, Phil, Tans and I went over to a friend's flatwarming, then headed into town to see a mate of my bro's Rangi play and sing at The Sail (photo above). Ended up being a decent night with us heading home at about 1.30am! The plan for Monday was to make Thai, but we couldn't be bothered, so we just made an awesome pot of Tom Yum soup. Hung out, then it was good byes so I could head back to Christchurch. Great weekend, and perfect send off for Jem.

2 Comments:

At 11/2/06 1:03 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Timaru main high street is sooooo big!

 
At 12/2/06 3:57 am, Blogger Dan said...

I am so jealous. I wish I was in summer. It was great to MSN you last week.

take care,

love Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home