Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Just finished classes for the day, so have a couple of hours til English Club. So last night I went to bed quite early...well the intention was there, but ended up watching Dawson's Creek episodes that I have seen before (possibly more than once!?)! When I did finally finish watching, it was 11.45pm. Now what follows is becoming routine...

I lie there going to sleep, then my mind starts to think of how its not long til I leave Japan, about the people who I haven't been in touch with for ages - both in Japan and at home, about all the stuff that I have to do before leaving, about preparation for going to Thailand for CELTA (yeah, I'm in by the way), cleaning, packing, EVERY-F&#KING-THING!!!!! I tell you its driving me nuts, and getting me tired! So last night the topic of my thoughts was people I haven't been in touch with for ages in Japan...so I got up, wrote a list of people I have to email. Then lay down again. But I still was thinking. My computer was on, sending something to Paul, so I ended up emailing two of the people I was thinking of at 12.30am!! Arghh!

Thank God, I am not feeling too sluggish today, but I am concerned about what I will be like when I only have a month left, or a week left..! I'll be a wreck thinking of things to do, people to see! It doesn't help that time really is motoring towards the end of J-days. Less than 3 months...in fact I let my supervisor know on Monday that I would leave on the 27th July, that's like only 10 weeks...10 weeks today even!!! Oh Lordy...!

3 Comments:

At 12/5/05 1:41 pm, Blogger J said...

yeah green, i have about 11 weeks and i leave before you...

 
At 12/5/05 3:05 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

what is this program you are doing in thailand???

 
At 12/5/05 4:13 pm, Blogger Selene said...

indeed it is eleven Jo...makes me feel slightly better..!

Tori, I also have been counting school weeks left! Bring on the end of them! - well for some of the schools anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home