Friday, May 13, 2005

boredom

Have just finished one of my dreaded days at Omine. No English club thankfully, but I have to wait for til 5pm to get a lift home. Typically, to combat boredom I use the computer (and even this gets boring!). I have a set routine.

First I check my email, read and reply to any that I want to. Then I move onto reading my local newspaper at home online - The Timaru Herald. Next I read the goss and what not on the website of Jay Jay from the Edge Radio station at home. She is my source for all star goss in the world! Then it is on to the blogs, and comment sections. This also follows a pattern..! I go to my own, then down my list of links, skipping Jo's. After I have read them all, commented, etc, I go back to Jo's read, comment, etc. Then I go down Jo's list of links, and visit the sites of any blog I still haven't put in my own links list! That covers my reading of Yamaguchi bloggers! If I am particularly bored I will visit blog links on the blogs of people I know! How sad is all this!?

The worse thing is, I repeat this routine OFTEN...throughout the day, depending on how much boring time I have to do nothing..! I was just bored again, so I decided to actually blog! Today I have been particularly impressed with Dan (3 entries in one day!!), and of course Tori for addressing the grammar issue and I always like to have a blog dedicated to me! I will be a much better blogger for having my grammar rectified! So...15 mins to go. Weekend report:

Tonight I am going to dinner at a J-friend's for an early birthday dinner for me. Early because our friend is due to have her baby near my birthday, so will be out of action later. So I'm sure it will be a lovely evening. Tomorrow I am possibly going to do pottery in the morning (if I call the right person tonight, and it suits the pottery lady). Then I'm going to go to Yamaguchi and hang out with Tori, Rei, Paul and whoever else who might be lingering around... Should be a lovely, quiet weekend.

10mins left...ok I won't try fill it blogging...I might just check to see if anyone's updated!!

5mins left - just edited my blog!! Yes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home