Wednesday, November 24, 2004

It's been a while...

I've been such a busy girl I haven't even had time to blog! Heavens forbid! I also have class in about 15 minutes, so this may have to be an intro for things to come...

So, in the weekend a whole lotta JETs from the Guch went to Fukuoka for birthday celebrations. Was a fun night. I think the highlight being simply the capsule hotel literally being 20 metres from the small cock bar! How much closer could you be without sleeping on the door step, I ask you!? It was a good night, more gaijins out than I have ever seen. Shimane JETs and Fukuoka JETs had a combined party (Yamaguchi didn't want to be included anyway!), so there were a lot of JETs around. And also lots who were in town for the Grand Sumo Tournament. You know how you can just tell a person is a JET..? I don't know what it is, but a JET seems to have a different look to any other of gaijin you see out in the city...

Then after one day at school on Monday, we had a holiday yesterday. Ignorantly I don't even know what it was for... I must look in my diary later.

3 Comments:

At 24/11/04 3:50 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

hi ya...japanese thanksgiving/labor day... tell me your secrets on how to spot a JET from just your average traveling gaijin...very curious

 
At 24/11/04 4:01 pm, Blogger Selene said...

I don't know, they just look friendly and nice! They usually smile and say hi!! Isn't that a nice thing to say!!

 
At 25/11/04 5:31 am, Blogger Abra said...

i always thought the non-jets girls were snootier, and that the non jet guys dressed either like euros or gay americans. and they both seemed to think they were really cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home