Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Going on a bear hunt...

I just got home from watching Bourne Identity at Louise's. Good, fun movie I thought. Then on the way home I was on bear alert. Yip, supposedly there were bear prints in Asa High, South campus this morning, which is near my house. I don't actually know any facts bar what Louise told me, so they might not be that reliable! Actually, I think it is probably kids playing around and making the prints...well I like to think that! So as I biked home, I made sure to go along route 2 so all the heavy truck traffic would scare bears away. I also periodically rang my bell just to ensure they didn't try hassle me. I had already worked out my plan of attack though...kick 'em swiftly between the eyes!

But never fear obviously I got home safely, and I will be able to find out the goss tomorrow at the office. I am actually looking forward to the office, as it means I will have a full day of studying. Honestly this damn proficiency test will be the death of me. Every bloody question I look at in the practice book, is full of unknown words and kanji. What the hell have I been learning for the past 9 years for there to be a whole multitude of things I don't know? I admit I am finding out all this a bit late, with the test in 3 weeks, and I haven't always been the best of studiers (whoa that's a word I think is wrong!), but give me a break! I really hope my power of guessing the correct multi-choice is with me on the 5th, cos I've told too many J-people that I'm doing this, and I think they think I am going to pass... Which I am...fingers-crossed, and 3 weeks of study...!

Finally, I am posting the jersey picture. Jo I am also going to line up some skating photos to prove once and for all that I did skate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home