Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Tuesday

I have nothing to say. I stayed home all weekend with the intention of studying Japanese. I studied for probably a total of 3 hours, and i think that is being very generous. Though I did next to nothing all weekend, I still feel tired and like I had a huge weekend out partying and drinking etc. Why!? So not fair, I'm meant to be energised and happy to be back at school. It doesn't help that I have a busy week with full days every day (I know some people have full days everyday, all year...). Can't wait for this J-exam to be over, and then I don't have to be thinking that I should be studying all the time, and then feeling guilty cos I haven't. After this exam I don't intend to study Japanese again!

Side note: Don't you hate it when little, shitty, bratty 1st year J.H.S kids (or one in particular) imitates and mocks you when you say one Japanese word (i.e. shiritori). The little shit. Do I mock his awful, pathetic attempts at English?

So, this weekend we are going to Fukuoka for some birthday celebrations. As it turns out the Kyushu Grand Sumo Tournament is also on this weekend so accommodation is proving difficult to find. Story of our damn Fukuoka-night-out life! So Louise emails me last night with the suggestion of camping..? What kinda crack is this girl one!? We are going to the CITY, I don't think they have campsite in the middle of the city! We have no tents, sleeping bags, anything. It is freezing flipp'n cold at night now. Louise replies to my reply of these simple observations, that it would be fun and make it seem like we really on holiday for the weekend. I mean really...!?

1 Comments:

At 16/11/04 4:32 pm, Blogger J said...

i'm so glad that you couldn't find the logic in camping either. when she told me all i said was "are you serious?" i failed to point out the lack of open space or that we have no tents, or that i don't think tenjin is known for its camping...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home