Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Vietnam, here we come..!

I still cannot believe we leave tomorrow. Honestly, compared to last year when I remember the 6 week, 4 week, 3 week...countdown, I haven't hardly had time to think about the approaching date. I can't wait to sleep in, and do nothing for two weeks. Well, obviously we will be doing something, but when and what is a little bit of a mystery still...! There are definite ideas floating around the group though so it's all good! Every now and then though I have these thoughts that Vietnam is going to be so busy that we will have to stay in a five star hotel and pay shitloads or sleep on a park bench...!

Another thing that comes with travelling is packing...I really bad at it, I worry and stress over it. Some may remember my NZ trip packing stirfe! Well, to be fair I haven't stressed about Vietnam packing, but I can never decide what to take, how many bottoms (trousers/shorts/skirts) to take, or how many tops (t-shirts/long sleeves/short sleeves..!?) to take! So I end up packing probably more than I need, but I figure, as long as my pack isn't too heavy it's ok..! My pack in fact at present, isn't too heavy, or even full, so I think I will cope...

Merry Christmas to everyone, and have wonderful Christmas days, especially the bunch celebrating in Hagi (How bout that for a shout out!) I'm sure I'll find somewhere to update in Vietnam so watch out for the stories...there may even be drama...!?

1 Comments:

At 21/12/04 11:20 pm, Blogger J said...

no drama! there will be none! just lots of good times!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home