Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I have 30 mins left before class, so I will talk to myself and you for while... I am at a junior high that i haven't been at since last term. Despite having to get the 7.30 bus, I am having a lovely time. The new 1 nen sei are kids I taught at elementary school, all 18 of them, and one new boy. They are really sweet so thats nice. The 3 nen sei, are also nice. Except for the fact the are 2 guys in the class who know how easy it is to make me smile and/or laugh! I had forgotten this, so I got into class, and this one guy does this look and I crack up! Very professional! Then when I was doing my wee speel about my spring break, he does this super serious look, and again I crack up... I'm going to work on my poker face from now on.

The weekend as everyone has said was drunken and so much fun! Gillian, Paul, Tori, and I had a right ol' trip home from the time we left the karaoke bar. And I do recall how we chatted in the kitchen for a good 30mins after we got home, reconfirming and discussing how the last part of the night had gone! Isn't it great how even though we were all there, we could still have so much to talk about!! Think I am still recovering, cos I am so tired... have even been limiting my Alias and Secret Life watching so I can go to bed early. Must be getting old...!

1 Comments:

At 28/4/05 12:43 pm, Blogger anomi said...

Hiya Selene! I'm enjoying reading about your time in Japan - come see me in korea sometime - - naomi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home