Friday, April 22, 2005

yay it's the weekend again!

there are a few things I am looking forward to right now... For one, the classes at Omine today were not too bad, heaven forbid! Also, the teacher had to come to Asa for a meeting at 4pm, so offered to give me a ride back, so I'd miss English Club!! Yay, so we raced out of school as soon as class finished and I was home by 4pm!

The weather is nice, admittedly a bit windy, but hopefully tomorrow it'll still be nice for Tori's birthday BBQ. Love a good barbie in the sun, with good people and few drinks!

I am excited about Sunday coming, because for the first time in my Japan history I AM NOT going to miss big rubbish day! When I get back from Guch, I will rid my apaato of every newspaper (and I literally mean every one of them), every box that brought stuff over from NZ, every broken, unwanted piece of homeware that I have stacked up in my genkan since I've been here! No matter how many bike trips it takes, I will not stop until all my big gomi is GONE!!! Oh I really am excited, so nothing better get in my way!

Also exciting is the fact there is only 4 days of school, then 10 days off!! And on Friday Abra is coming!! Yay yay yay, how fun is that going to be! A whole lot let me tell you! Just think, two old mates visiting in only a month! How lucky are we!!?

Ok, I think that's enough ramble, just to confirm, I'll happy it's the weekend!

1 Comments:

At 25/4/05 1:28 pm, Blogger Rosie said...

Hey Selene! Sorry I missed Tori's BBQ but I double booked Mum with my team teacher who took us all out for dinner. Hope weather was nice.
Was just wondering if by any chance you have the ph number for No 1 Travel in Fukuoka. My email is gloweNZ@hotmail.com
Thanks heaps!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home